The “it” place: our Belltown Seattle hotel
If you want to stay somewhere with lots to do, Kimpton Palladian Hotel in Belltown, Seattle, is the best choice — we know where to steer you for a fun time, no matter your interests.
Kimpton Palladian was recently featured in POPSUGAR's "The 12 Best US Cities to Visit If You Love Music," as a great place to stay just steps away from Seattle's many iconic live music venues and music exhibits. READ
Let’s put it this way — if you can’t find a great place to eat in Belltown, you’re not trying. At all.
- Shaker + Spear (0.0 miles): Fresh fish in a stunningly designed spot
- Lola (0.2 miles): A Greek-inspired classic Tom Douglas establishment
- Al Basha (0.3 miles): A new Mediterranean restaurant featuring family recipes
- Local 360 (0.3 miles): Locally sourced ingredients and memorable meals
- Umi Sake House (0.3 miles): Hits the trifecta of sushi, sake, and style
- The Innkeeper (0.5 miles):The back patio is the best place to enjoy the Latin American bites
- Tilikum Place Café (0.6 miles): The Dutch babies for brunch are a winner
- "Eating around Emerald City: Where to dine in Seattle,” from Austin American Statesman, READ
Belltown was a key neighborhood in the grunge era, and it’s just as hot today for music and arts. Peek at our calendar to see who’s playing nearby.
- The Crocodile (0.2 miles): A local music scene fixture since 1991
- Cinerama (0.2 miles): This beloved movie theater is unlike any other
- Foundation Nightclub (0.3 miles): EDM dance club with big-name DJs
- Dimitriou’s Jazz Alley (0.3 miles): A supper club with well-known acts
- Rendezvous (0.3 miles): A cute theater space with live music and other performances
- Seattle Glassblowing Studio (0.4 miles): Take a workshop or just browse the impressive pieces
- Belltown Art Walk (0.4 miles): Second Fridays from 6 to 9 p.m.
Whether it’s the morning and you’re looking for a caffeine jolt or the evening when you could really go for a nightcap, Belltown has all the sipping opportunities you could crave.
- PennyRoyal (0.0 miles): A European-style social salon
- Cursed Oak (0.1 miles): This new cocktail bar serves high-quality drinks in a lovely setting
- Cloudburst Brewing (0.2 miles): Cutting-edge craft beers
- Steepologie (0.2 miles): 250-plus types of tea
- The Upstairs (0.2 miles): A low-key homey atmosphere to sip classic cocktails
- Navy Strength (0.4 miles): A tiki bar with drinks that pack a punch
- Street Bean (0.5 miles): This popular coffee shop employs at-risk youth